Friday 17 February 2012

Miss Ingredient Cake Company



Today we are delighted to be welcoming back the Miss Ingredient Cake Company, one of the fantastic exhibitors from our first fair. Jenny Budzynski, the creative talent behind Miss Ingredient and winner of Cake Designer for the South West Of England at the Wedding Industry Awards 2012will be showcasing her stunning and inspirational wedding cake collection. 



I simply love weddings. I love all the paraphernalia that goes with the Big Day, all the details and communication and who could fail to have their heart melted by the ensuing romance and love that a wedding day whips up.



But my main devotion lies with the creation of your wedding cake, a centrepiece for your event and a little something sweet to finish your day off with delicious style.



I live, breath, dream, most importantly, eat cake. Cake is good, cake is love, and cake is precious. It must, most essentially, taste as good as it looks and knock the socks off the crowd. It should be the crowning glory of your special day.





I am proud to be the preferred supplier for several prestigious local venues including Lime Wood Hotel, The Captains Club and Parley Manor.





My greatest accolade is to have recently won the award for Cake Designer for the South West of England at the Wedding Industry Awards 2012. An award solely voted for by my clients. This is the most valued of all my endorsements.





Vintage styles, traditional or modern cakes, personalised toppers and keepsakes, a tower of chocolate cake or tall stand of cupcakes, what ever you have in mind I can translate into the wedding cake of all wedding cakes made especially for your day, a real cake stopper!

No comments:

Post a Comment