Tuesday 21 February 2012

Gypsy Rose Upstyling


Gypsy Rose Upstyling




Designing and making things has always been my way of recreating a world full of and magic and excitement, an escape from the norm. Our streets are now laden with commercial superstores with very plain and unimaginative designs, produced in mass.  When I graduated with a degree in Costume design and Interpretation, I began to design fascinators and accessories combining fabrics old and new, designing something which is unique and special, one off pieces which no one else will have.

  

Gypsy Rose Upstyling was created in 2011 and this year I have added a new line of alternative bridal wear and accessories.  I feel my collection brings something new to the bridal industry, injecting some colour and character into each individual design.  Invoking romance and the elegance of the past, but with a bohemian twist.


  

All Bridal dresses are made to measure and can be matched with any accessories including bridal belts and shrugs.  I offer a ‘Travelling Dress’ service where you can try on my new collection in the comfort of your own home, free to brides who live in Dorset.

No comments:

Post a Comment