Monday 6 February 2012

Fishee Designs Photo Booth


"Welcome to the Photo Booth.. a Vintage Twist on Modern Photography!"

How cool is this? A mobile photo booth that is vintage, stylish, timeless, fun, shabby chic, interactive and fashionable! A perfect accompaniment to your wedding reception - a chance for your guests to lark about and show off their zany side, creating some unique vintage inspired photographs!



Fishee Designs come along with all the props.....


including the essential moustache on a stick!



Entry to the booth during The Dorset Vintage Wedding Fair will be available at a special price of £5.

Who is the lady behind the lens at Fishee Designs?




"I am Emily Fisher. I have always loved taking photos. I believe photos are a special moment captured in time and I love looking back at old images and hearing the stories behind them and the memories they provoke.

Emily
My style of photography is inspired by the tactile feel of Vintage Photos combined with the capabilities of modern technology. My aim is to provide you with high quality shots with an artistic, natural vibe.

I promote the fun side of photography allowing guests to relax and enjoy having their photo taken provoking memories of your special day."

"I am a Vintage Girl in a Modern World" 


Make Do And Mend



"Along with my love of Photography and Vintage, I also have a passion for sewing and coming up with creative ideas that are a bit different.


I love to combine special photos with textiles creating beautiful handmade Photo Cushions so you can have your photo on show in your home creating a talking point for all your guests.


I am also passionate about minimising waste and by upcycling materials left over from industries in to beautiful soft furnishings for your home, we are helping to reduce the materials ending up in landfill."

Emily will also be running some special offers for couples who book the photo booth for their big day at The Dorset Vintage Wedding Fair. If you book and pay your deposit on the day, you will get an Instax Wedding Book Package worth £100 for FREE! This includes the use of a retro Instax camera for your guests to take photos and compile a book with handwritten messages for the happy couple to have as a keepsake.



As seen on 



No comments:

Post a Comment